All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographer Christopher Herwig has covered more than 30,000km by car, bike, bus and taxi in 13 former Soviet countries discovering and documenting these unexpected treasures of modern art. From the shores of the Black Sea to the endless Kazakh steppe, these bus stops show the range of public art from the Soviet era and give a rare glimpse into the creative minds of the time. The book represents the most comprehensive and diverse collection of Soviet bus stop design ever assembled from: Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Abkhazia, Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. With a foreword by writer, critic and television presenter Jonathan Meades.
- Author(s)Christopher Herwig,Jonathan Meades
- PublisherFUEL Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFUEL Publishing
- Content Note157 colour illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width200 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDamon Murray,Stephen Sorrell
Most relevant reviews
- very-velvet28 Feb, 2016by
Small, but packed with great photo examples on every page
This book covers one of the weirdest photo subjects I've ever seen. Totally compelling . . couldn't put it down.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.