All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- Descriptionhere is the ideal guide for those taking part in the booming travel-to-Russia market. Written by a kwledgeable American Professor and frequent visitor to the Soviet Union, it covers in depth the most often visited cities - Moscow, Leningrad and Kiev - and provides a wealth of information on secondary cities, such as Odessa, Novgorod, Volgograd and others. Lydle Brinkle incorporates practical information of use to the tourist with historical and geographical narrative to explain the significance of what is seen and observed. An appendix describes and provides pertinent information on more than three dozen Soviet cities where tourists are permitted. The texture and rhythm of life in the Soviet Union herein described will provide even the armchair traveller with a fascinating and satisfying adventure.
- Author(s)Lydle Brinkle
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1990
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleHippocrene Companion Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note29ill.1tab.2M.
- Weight515 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.