All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSoy candles are produced from sustainable agricultural products, which means they're good for the environment. They have a lower burning point than traditional candles, which means they last longer, making them more ecomical. This lavish new book shows you how to make a range of beautiful candles suitable for all occasions. Step-by-step instructions show you each stage of the process from safe melting of the soybean wax flakes, choosing containers and moulds, preparing the wick, adding scent and colour and how to store your finished items. Material and equipment lists explain everything you need to get started. With the practicalities understood, there are projects to make for different occasions. Choose subtlescented heart-shaped candles in pretty containers for a wedding gift, use mosaic candle container and fill it with tealights for a perfect gift for a long-distance friend, make insect-repelling gardens and display them in prettily painted glass jars in the garden, or make extravagantly scented versions to light in the bathroom to help unwind at the end of a long day.
- Author(s)Glenda Short
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.