Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe tion that early Christianity was a lower class religion is surely outdated. Yet the extent to which members of the social elites turned to the new faith remains a matter of intense scholarly dispute. Many researchers argued against the idea that the social elites were already represented among early Christians. However, the sources give extensive evidence that senators and local officials were among the Christians of the 1st century CE.
- Author BiographyAlexander Weiss, Universitat Leipzig.
- Author(s)Alexander Weiss
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleMillennium-Studien / Millennium Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.