All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the Artists' House, a cultural center in Tehran, to place Iran's social and cultural transformation in a local-global context. The text addresses the interaction of Iranian youth with techlogy and mass communications, law, tradition, and contemporary questions concerning body, identity, and lifestyle.
- Author BiographyBehnoosh Payvar is Researcher and Lecturer at the Lund University Internet Institute, Sweden. She lived in Tehran until 2003, where she studied and worked in the fields of communication studies, linguistics, and arts.
- Author(s)Behnoosh Payvar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.