All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the latest exciting findings on space exploration and research and cutting-edge, spectacular views of the universe that techlogy is bringing back to Earth, all in one ultimate reference book. Authored by David A. Aguilar of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, the <i>National Geographic Space Encyclopedia</i> is ideal for the family bookshelf, providing both accessible information for school reports and compelling reading on the mysteries beyond our world.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. AGUILAR is the director of public affairs at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He's an astronomy expert and a talented artist who specializes in bringing the latest discoveries in space to the forefront of the imagination in a visually compelling and scientifically accurate way.
- Author(s)David A Aguilar
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)David A Aguilar
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.