All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpace Hoppers is a brand new series of hilarious sci-fi fiction from popular author, Tommy Donbavand. Set in the year 2281, Space Hoppers follows the adventures of special agents Dan Fireball, Astra Moon and Volt as they patrol the universe, fighting crimes and chasing the Solar System's most torious villain, The Geezer! Saturn is the Hollywood of the Solar System, with aliens from every other planet and moon relocating there to become stars of the holographic screen. Plus, with awards season in full swing, tourists are gathering to watch the rich, famous and tentacled slither down the red carpet, hoping to win a coveted Ringie. But, as the winner of Best Translucent Actor is about to make his speech, everyone at the awards ceremony is struck dumb. Have silent movies returned to Saturn, or can our heroes become the talk of the town and restore the vanished voices?
- Author BiographyThe author of popular series Scream Street, Tommy Donbavand is a much loved children's author and actor. Tommy lives in Lancashire with his wife and two sons. He is a HUGE fan of all things Doctor Who, plays blues harmonica, and makes a mean balloon poodle. He sees sleep as a waste of good writing time.
- Author(s)Tommy Donbavand
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSpace Hoppers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRising Stars UK Ltd
- Weight64 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.