Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSpace law is an area of International Law that has developed massively in the last fifty years. Francis Lyall, Emeritus Professor of Public Law at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland, and Paul B. Larsen, Adjunct Professor at Georgetown Law Centre, Washington DC, and formerly lawyer for the Office of the US Secretary of Transportation, have been involved with it since their days at the Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University, Montreal, in 1963-4 and both teach Space Law at their respective Universities. This book gathers together their experience in readable form, and, with an extensive citation of the literature of space law, its discussion provides an excellent source for both student and practitioners.
- Author BiographyProfessor Lyall is Emeritus Professor of Public Law at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. Paul B. Larsen is Adjunct Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center, USA.
- Author(s)Mr. Paul B. Larsen,Professor Francis Lyall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight997 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.