All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSimplified analytic approaches for safety analysis, solved example problems, and student exercises are provided in each chapter. The emphasis on simplified methods, along with student problems, is used to enhance understanding of basic principles, functional dependencies, and the sensitivities of the physical processes considered in space nuclear safety assessments. A discussion of computer methods, testing, and safety review procedures used in actual space nuclear programs is also provided.
- Author(s)Albert C. Marshall
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.