Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConquer the complexity of interior design with a logical, methodical approach Space Planning Basics is a definitive introduction and principle resource for thousands of designers. With step-by-step methodology based on the author s several decades of design experience, this authoritative guide has become the de facto reference for an entire generation of designers. This updated fourth edition includes digitized drawings, diagrams, and matrices throughout, and newly added supplemental photographs. The text has been revised to reflect the latest developments in sustainable and universal design, including coverage of daylighting, benchmarking, LEED system standards, and green code issues. The companion website provides AutoCAD files, intrustor videos and matrices to give you a deeper real-world understanding of the design process. This book is perfect preparation for the NCIDQ exam. Proper space planning goes way beyond sketching a preliminary floor plan. Successful implementation includes a balanced integration of code compliance, system support, and adherence to the client s functional needs. Sustainability adds a new, important layer of complexity. This book shows you how to approach space planning in a way that ensures all considerations are met, and thing gets lost in the process. * Adopt an organized and comprehensive planning methodology * Work effectively with dimensionally challenging spaces * Consider building systems, codes, lighting, acoustics, and more * Develop advanced skills and conquer new challenges Space planning encompasses many components and processes, making a comprehensive reference necessary for mastery of the field. Space Planning Basics is a thorough, methodical resource that gets you started on the right track, with plenty of room for creativity.
- Author BiographyMARK KARLEN, PD, AIA, has been practicing, teaching, and writing about interior design and architecture for several decades. A practicing architect, he currently teaches at Philadelphia University, in Pennsylvania. ROB FLEMING, AIA, LEED(R) AP BD&C, co-founded the Master of Science in Sustainable Design at Philadelphia University, where he currently serves as the Program Director.
- Author(s)Mark Karlen,Rob Fleming
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.