All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive years ago the world of agency communications turned upside down. Ogilvy introduced 360 degree thinking, Unilever formulated their ABC process, TBWA developed their Disruptive philosophy, and total communications planning was born. Now, total communications planning is being increasingly demanded by clients. The question is longer where does the future lie, but how does an agency get there as quickly as possible? This book sets out to define the structure of tomorrow's agencies by interviewing the leading lights of the industry today. Jim Taylor, himself an experienced practitioner of Total Communications Planning, identifies common issues and themes to offer a set of likely scenarios for The Agencies of the Future.
- Author BiographyJim Taylor is one of the few true communication planners in the world. having spent the last six years doing virtually nothing else...originally, at a local level, in South Africa, where in 1998 he and Peter Vogel left Ogilvy to found Nota Bene, the Country's first media strategy agency...that has become a highly acclaimed agency specialising in communications planning. And more recently, in the UK, working for Mediaedge:cia:, Nota Bene's parent, in an international capacity. He cut his communications planning teeth on Unilever in South Africa - business that Nota Bene won in a JV with Initiative Media - but has since gone on, in Europe, to develop communications planning on clients such as Visa, Beiersdorf, and SABMiller. Within the discipline, Jim is particularly passionate about in-sore retail communication...an area that is under-researched and complex, but one that is vital to get right, and in which to build the brand and communicate the brand idea. Jim lives in Guildford, UK, with his wife Ali and Kids Tom, Joe & Amy.
- Author(s)Jim Taylor,Nota Bene
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight616 g
- Width167 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.