Space-Time Block Coding for Wireless Communications by Erik G. Larsson, Petre Stoica (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $144.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $167.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpace-time coding is a technique that promises greatly improved performance in wireless networks by using multiple antennas at the transmitter and receiver. Space-Time Block Coding for Wireless Communications, first published in 2003, is an introduction to the theory of this techlogy. The authors develop the topic using a unified framework and cover a variety of topics ranging from information theory to performance analysis and space-time coding methods for both flat and frequency-selective fading multiple-antenna channels. The authors concentrate on key principles rather than specific practical applications, and present the material in a concise and accessible manner. Their treatment reviews the fundamental aspects of multiple-input, multiple-output communication theory, and guides the reader through a number of topics at the forefront of research and development. The book includes homework exercises and is aimed at graduate students and researchers working on wireless communications, as well as practitioners in the wireless industry.
- Author BiographyErik G. Larsson received his PhD from Uppsala University, Sweden, and is an Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida, Gainesville. He has also worked as a research engineer at Ericsson Radio Systems in Stockholm. He is the author of some 20 technical papers and holds four US patents related to wireless communications. Petre Stoica received his PhD from the Bucharest Polytechnic Institute, Romania, and is a Professor of System Modeling at Uppsala University. He has held visiting positions at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Chalmers University of Technology, the University of Florida, and Stanford University. He has published 7 books, 10 book chapters, and some 500 technical papers. He is a Fellow of the IEEE, a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society, and an Honorary Member of the Romanian Academy.
- Author(s)Erik G. Larsson,Petre Stoica
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables 71 exercises
- Weight740 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.