Space-Time Coding for Broadband Wireless Communications by Georgios B. Giannakis, Xiaoli Ma, Shengli Zhou, Zhiqiang Liu (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $144.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on space-time coding for wireless communications, one of the most promising techniques for ensuring bandwidth efficiency. The text describes theoretical principles as well as engineering applications; discusses key criteria in the design of practical space-time codes; and covers single-carrier and multi-carrier transmission for both single- and multi-user communications.
- Author BiographyGEORGIOS B. GIANNAKIS, PhD, is ADC Endowed Chair Professor in Wireless Telecommunications with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Minnesota. He is a Fellow of the IEEE, a (co-)recipient of six IEEE best paper awards (including the IEEE Communication Society's 2004 Guglielmo Marconi Prize Paper), and a recipient of the IEEE Signal Processing Society's Technical Achievement Award. His interests and expertise span the areas of wireless communications, wireless networks, sensor networks, and statistical signal processing. ZHIQIANG LIU, PhD, is Assistant Professor with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Iowa. His research interests include space-time coding and processing, wireless communications theory, synchronization, channel estimation, and sensor networks. XIAOLI MA, PhD, is Assistant Professor with the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Her research interests include signal processing for communications and networking, signal estimation algorithms, wireless communications theory, and sensor networks. SHENGLI ZHOU, PhD, is Assistant Professor with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Connecticut. His research interests include wireless communications and signal processing, underwater acoustic communications and networking, and wireless positioning and synchronization.
- Author(s)Georgios B. Giannakis,Shengli Zhou,Xiaoli Ma,Zhiqiang Liu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight828 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.