All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The worlda s leading geographical theorists focus on the interactions of space, difference, culture and identity* A unique synthesis of social and spatial theory* Locks into current debates on gender, marginality and discourse, and brings a welcome perspective on realities of experience and everyday life. .
- Author BiographyGeorges Benko is Professor of Geography at the University of Paris I (Pantheon--Sorbonne). He is a member of the editorial boards of Espaces et Societes and GeoJournal and editor of the series Geographies en Liberte and Theorie Sociale Contemporaine, both published by la Harmattan in Paris. He is the author of Geographie des Technopoles (Masson), co--author (with Alain Lipietz) of Les Regions qui Gagnent and editor of various books on Industrial Change and Social Theory. Ulf Strohmayer is currently lecturer in human geography at the University of Wales, Lampeter. He is the author of numerous articles, co--editor of two books and author, together with Matthew Hannah, of Gnostic Materialism: Cosmology and the Ruins of Social Theory.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/1997
- Series TitleInstitute of British Geographers Special Publications
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight768 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGeorges Benko,Ulf Strohmayer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.