All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- Descriptionfrankie magazine's house-loving interiors book, Spaces, is back with volume three, and it's as bursting-with-good-stuff as ever. Flip through the chunky book and you'll discover over 250 pages of dreamy homes and creative abodes from all around Australia from inner-city Melbourne to sunny Alice Springs. The frankie team also made a hop, skip and jump across the Tasman to visit some spaces in New Zealand, and grabbed a mountain of inspiration from the lovely Kiwis who live in them. What makes these places special is the time,care and imagination taken to piece them together - whether they're an eclectic sharehouse, a travelling van, a tiny flat, or a rural gem. These special spaces are home to designers, photographers, foodies, musicians and artists, and they might just inspire you to do a little sprucing and decorating of your own.
- Author(s)Frankie Magazine
- PublisherMorrison Media
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationBurleigh Heights, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMorrison Media
- Width235 mm
- Height310 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.