All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCan be used as a graduate text Contains many exercises Contains new results
- Author BiographyKehe Zhu is Professor of Mathematics at State University of New York at Albany. His previous books include Operator Theory in Function Spaces (Marcel Dekker 1990), Theory of Bergman Spaces, with H. Hedenmalm and B. Korenblum (Springer 2000), and An Introduction to Operator Algebras (CRC Press 1993).
- Author(s)Kehe Zhu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number226
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight439 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.