All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of Kleinian groups and hyperbolic 3-manifolds is currently undergoing explosively fast development, the last few years having seen the resolution of many longstanding conjectures. This volume contains important expositions and original work by some of the main contributors on topics such as topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, curve complexes, classical Ahlfors-Bers theory, computer explorations and projective structures. Researchers in these and related areas will find much of interest here.
- Author BiographyYair Minsky is a professor of Mathematics at Yale University. Makoto Sakuma is an associate professor of Mathematics at Osaka University. Caroline Series is a professor of Mathematics at Warwick University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 329
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note68 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 10 tables
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCaroline Series,Makoto Sakuma,Yair N. Minsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.