All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a popular presentation of the archaeology and palaeo-ecology in a marginal, forested area of rthern Scania, Sweden, where recent research has provided groundbreaking new kwledge. The emphasis is on the Mesolithic, and on the Medieval and Post-Medieval periods, and on the various aspects of the complementary ecomies of the forest.
- Author Biographyby Thomas Andersson et al
- Author(s)T. Andersson
- PublisherRiksantikvarieambetets forlag
- Date of Publication10/01/2004
- Place of PublicationStockholm
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintRiksantikvarieambetets forlag
- Content Notecol illus, in Swedish
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.