All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese 17 stories from the Caribbean and Central and South America encompass a tremendous variety of subjects, settings, and styles, and range in publication from 1867 to 1922. All are well-kwn names in world literature, including Rub\u00e9n Dar\u00edo, Jos\u00e9 Mart\u00ed, Amado Nervo, R\u00f3mulo Gallegos, and Ricardo Palma. This dual-language edition features an informative introduction.
- Author BiographyStanley Appelbaum served for decades as Dover's Editor in Chief until his retirement in 1996. He continues to work as a selector, compiler, editor, and translator of literature in a remarkable range of languages that includes Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Russian.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleDover Dual Language Spanish
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byStanley Appelbaum
- Translated byStanley Appelbaum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.