All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionTalk with your Spanish-speaking friends easily If you want to converse with your Spanish-speaking pals in their own language, Spanish Among Amigos Phrasebook is for you. True-to-life conversations between Spanish friends Pepa and Pili and their American buddy open each chapter, providing vivid demonstrations of how Spanish terms and phrases are used in everyday speech. You can monitor your progress with fill-in-the-blank exercises that mimic real-life conversations at the end of each chapter. This new edition w boasts a 30-plus-minute audio recording of all 12 dialogues from the book--plus three brand-new online-only dialogue--available as a free download at mhprofessional.com. By listening to the audio and learning phrases from the book, you can do more than get by with your Spanish skills--you can immerse yourself into culture through natural and friendly conversations.
- Author BiographyNuria Agullo has dual Spanish and American nationality. She has worked as a writer, teacher, and translator in Spain for over 10 years.
- Author(s)Nuria Agullo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteill
- Weight184 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.