All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish: An Essential Grammar is a concise and user-friendly reference guide to the most important aspects of Spanish. It presents a fresh and accessible description of the language that combines traditional and function-based grammar. The book sets out the complexities of Spanish in short, readable sections, and explanations are clear and free from jargon. The Grammar is the ideal reference source for the learner and user of Spanish. It is suitable for either independent study or for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types. Features include: * clear distinctions between the essential and basic aspects of Spanish grammar and those that are more complex * full use of authentic examples * easy to understand explanations of areas that customarily pose problems for English speakers * detailed contents list and index for easy access to information.
- Author BiographyPeter Bradley has recently become Professor of Latin American History at the University of Newcastle. Ian Mackenzie is Lecturer in Spanish, also at the University of Newcastle.
- Author(s)Ian MacKenzie,Peter T. Bradley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2004
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note63tabs.
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.