All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlready considered the bible of the cruise industry for the past 20 years, the new Ocean Cruising & Cruise Ships 2005 rates more than 260 major and mir ships cruising the world's oceans and waterways, with full coverage given to at least 12 new launches and expanded sections on the growing coastal and expedition cruise markets. A lavishly illustrated guide to cruising tells travelers how to make the most of their ocean adventure. Currently relied upon by more than 35,000 North American travel agents for its unsurpassed data and recommendations, the 2005 edition is completely up-to-date with cross-referenced data for easy ship-to-ship comparisons. Written by Douglas Ward, President of the Maritime Evaluations Group and one of the world's foremost authorities on cruising and cruise ships, Ocean Cruising & Cruise Ships 2005 provides all the advice and information the first-time or experienced passenger will ever need. It's the essential guide to choosing the perfect cruise.
- Author(s)Douglas Ward
- PublisherBerlitz Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleBerlitz Travel Pack S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerlitz Publishing
- Content Notemaps, ill.
- Weight921 g
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Audio cassette (Audiobook)
- Running Time90
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.