All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe extraordinary shotguns produced by the craftsman of Spain's Basque Country are longer a secret. Their shooting qualities, beauty, and great value have been extolled by a host of experts. Sportsmen of considerable means and everyday bird hunters alike have found guns that suit their tastes from such makers as AYA, Arrieta, Ugartechea, and many more In this vastly expanded treatment of the subject, Wieland provides a completely updated guide to the guns and gunmakers, reliving history, going inside manufacturing facilities, discussing design and assembly, touring the region, and sampling its food, wine, and warmth. There are more than 150 color photographs to accompany the text and show precisely how the guns and workrooms look. There are three new maps, as well, including one that will allow visitors to navigate Eibar like a seasoned veteran.
- Author BiographyIn addition to being the foremost authority of Spanish guns, Terry Wieland is the shooting editor of Gray's Sporting Journal, a field editor for Sports Afield, and a frequent contributor to several other magazines. He has traveled and hunted extensively around the world and written several books on fine guns and hunting. He lives in Fenton, Missouri, but spends several months each year in Africa.
- Author(s)Terry Wieland
- PublisherDerrydale Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMissoula
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDerrydale Press
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width177 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.