All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish-English Cognates / Los Cognados Espales-Ingleses offers students of Spanish and English special insight into the cognates of each language. It provides an in-depth examination of words that may be safely used from one language to ather (true cognates) and also words that may inhibit or even distort understanding (false cognates). This bilingual and visual dictionary includes a total of 7,650 true and false cognates. A comprehensive index is also provided. Designed for high school and/or graduate students, the dictionary is appropriate for almost anyone interested in Spanish or English.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Woods is Professor of Spanish at Trinity University. Professor Woods holds a Ph.D. in Iberoamerican Studies from the University of New Mexico. Margaret McGinty Stovall is Adjunct Professor of Spanish at San Antonio College.
- Author(s)Margaret McGinty Stovall,Richard D. Woods
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight967 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.