All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe designs and patterns collected in this book cut across centuries of distinctive and elegant Spanish design, and represent a long and unique cultural development which will most assuredly contribute to a lasting heritage. Distinctive and elegant designs from metalwork, architecture, paintings, tile, furniture and fabrics. Intricate art spanning many centuries of Spain's celebrated artisans is ready to be explored and used. All of the designs are copyright-free.
- Author(s)Anita Bernarde
- PublisherStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOwings Mills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight226 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.