Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis convenient worktext gives you a unique approach to learning, remembering, and reviewing how to use Spanish verbs correctly. The book provides a systematic presentation and review of Spanish verb forms and explains when and why a certain verb tense should be used. Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Verb Tenses includes an impressive number of exercises and open-ended questions, numerous conjugation charts, a list of verbs and their prepositions, and Spanish-English and English-Spanish vocabulary lists.
- Author BiographyDorothy Richmond is an experienced teacher of Spanish and successful author of Spanish language-learning grammars.
- Author(s)Dorothy Richmond
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/01/1996
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/03/2010
- Weight725 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.