All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish Women Travelers acquaints English-speaking readers with the travel writings of eleven extraordinary women, Emilia Pardo Bazan, Carmen de Burgos, Rosario de Acuna, Carolina Coronado, Emilia Serra, Eva Canel, Fernan Caballero, Princesses Paz and Eulalia de Borbon, Sofia Casava, and Mother Maria de Jesus Guell, whose travels took them throughout their homeland, to the farthest reaches of Europe, South into Africa, and across the Atlantic to the length of the Americas.
- Author BiographyJennifer Jenkins Wood is associate professor of Spanish at Scripps College.
- Author(s)Jennifer Jenkins Wood
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Content Note9 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.