All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.81Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a data engineer, an application developer, or a data scientist who would like to leverage the power of Apache Spark to get better insights from big data, then this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyRishi Yadav has 17 years of experience in designing and developing enterprise applications. He is an open source software expert and advises American companies on big data trends. Rishi was honored as one of Silicon Valley's 40 under 40 in 2014. He finished his bachelor's degree at the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi in 1998. About 10 years ago, Rishi started InfoObjects, a company that helps data-driven businesses gain new insights into data. InfoObjects combines the power of open source and big data to solve business challenges for its clients and has a special focus on Apache Spark. The company has been on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies for 4 years in a row. InfoObjects has also been awarded with the #1 best place to work in the Bay Area in 2014 and 2015. Rishi is an open source contributor and active blogger.
- Author(s)Rishi Yadav
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.