Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a future United States under the power of a charismatic leader, everyone gets the Mark at age thirteen. The Mark lets citizen shop, go to school, and even get medical care-but without it, you're on your own. Few refuse to get the Mark. Those who do ...disappear. Parents are looking for fiction that makes Christianity exciting for kids. This series is an alternative to the Hunger Games series and other dark dystopian fiction. It's packed with action and intrigue, but the message is written from a Christian worldview. Logan Langly went to get his Mark but backed out at the last minute. Ever since, he's been on the run from government agents and on a quest to find his sister Lily, who disappeared when she went to get her Mark five years ago. His journey leads him to befriend the Dust, a network of Markless who oppose the iron-grip rule of the government. On the way to the capital to find Lily, the Dust receive some startling information from the Markless community, warning that humanity is w entering the End of Days. Spark introduces nine-year-old Ali, a beggar living in the Dark Lands city of al-Balat. Ali meets a stranger who gives her his tablet, a portal to a tech world that Ali never knew existed. But one day, the tablet begins to communicate back to her-and takes her on a journey that will cross her path with exiled Logan Langly, Chancellor Cylis, and the fierce battle for power that spans reality and the virtual world. Meets national education standards.
- Author BiographyEvan Angler is safe, for now. He lives without the Mark, evading DOME and writing in the shadows of Beacon. But if anyone asks, you know nothing about him. Don't make eye contact if you see him. Don't call his name out loud. He's in enough trouble already. And so are you, if you read his books.
- Author(s)Evan Angler
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSwipe Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight253 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.