Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE MOST DANGEROUS ASSASSIN IS THE ONEWHO BELIEVES HE ISALREADY DEAD. A razor-sharp, high-tech, wildly imaginative new vel from internationally bestselling author John Twelve Hawks, Spark features a narrator unlike any in recent fiction a man whose view of life and death is different from anything you ve everimagined. Jacob Underwood is a contract employee of theSpecial Services Section, a small shadow department buried within the multinational corporation DBG, headquartered in New York City. Jacob is t abusinessman . . . he is a hired assassin . . . and his job is to neutralize problems deemed unacceptable by thecorporation. But Jacob is t like other employees, r is he like other people. After a catastrophic motorcycle accident leaves him with Cotard s syndrome an actual condition that causes those afflicted to believe they are dead Jacob perceives himself as thing but a Shell, with emotions and tether to the concept of right and wrong. Emily Buchanan is a bright young second-year associate for DBG, and she has disappeared without a trace. Suspecting that Emily has stolen either vast sums of money or valuable information from the company, Ms. Holquist, Jacob s handler at DBG, assigns him the task of tracking down the young woman and neutralizing her. Jacob s condition allows him to carry out assignments with ruthless, logical precision, devoid of guilt, fear, or dishor. But as his new assignment draws him inside a labyrinthine network of dark dealings, Jacob finds himself up against something he is completely incapable of understanding. Shifting with riveting precision from New York to London, Paris to New Delhi, Spark is a thriller that delves into the surveillance state we progsticate today . . . and will live in tomorrow. In the hands of master storyteller John Twelve Hawks, a unique character s startling transformation comes to life, making Spark a thriller that resonates and satisfies on many levels.
- Author BiographyJOHN TWELVE HAWKS is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Traveler, The Dark River, and The Golden City.
- Author(s)John Twelve Hawks
- PublisherDoubleday Books
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoubleday Books
- Out-of-print date02/06/2016
- Content Notefigures
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.