All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSparking the Debate provides comprehensive instruction for starting and promoting debating activities in middle schools, high schools, universities, youth clubs, and in many other contexts. Topics covered include: Organizing and establishing debate clubs Recruiting and retaining members Training vice and experienced debaters Creating publicity networks and finding support for debating activities Staging debate events, including contests, tournaments, training workshops, public issue discussions, speaking contests, and more Expanding through partnerships and the creation of leagues
- Author BiographyAlfred C. Snider is the Edwin W. Lawrence Professor of Forensics at the University of Vermont. He has received every award given to American university debate educators. Prof. Snider has conducted done debate training in 40 countries. He is director of the World Debate Institute and operates one of the world's largest debating websites, Debate Central.
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlfred C. Snider
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.