All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of favorite poems by Vi Khue, translated from Vietnamese to English by Tam-Anh Chu, Ph.D. Vi Khue's poems make up an oral historical record of a woman living through the Vietnam War having arrived in the US as a refugee. Contributions from various authors including Prof. Huynh Thong Sanh of Yale University, a McArthur Award winner and author/painter Vo Dinh.
- Author BiographyBorn in Hue, the old capitol city of Vietnam, Vi Khue is a poet and author who has penned many memorable poems spanning her 50 years living through the two wars in Vietnam, and as a refugee settling in the US. She has been an active educator and contributor to various overseas literary magazines and to the education of Vietnamese American youths. She worked as an actress and announcer for the Hue and Dalat Radio Broadcasting services and was a finalist in the National Poet Laureate selection in 1970. She was the principal of Van Khoa High School in Dalat Vietnam.
- Author(s)Dr Tam-Anh Chu,Khue VI Khue,Tam-Anh Chu,VI Khue
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.