Sparks: How Parents Can Ignite the Hidden Strengths of Teenagers by Peter L. Benson (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical book, Dr. Peter Benson, a leading authority on childhood and adolescence, describes a simple yet powerful plan for awakening the spark that lives inside each and every young person. Sparks-when illuminated and nurtured-give young people joy, energy, and direction. They have the power to change a young person's life from one of surviving to thriving. Grounded in new research with thousands of teenagers and parents, Sparks offers a step-by-step approach to helping teenagers discover their unique gifts, and works for all families, matter their ecomic status, parenting situation, or ethnic background.
- Author BiographyPeter L. Benson, Ph.D., is widely recognized as a leading authority on children and teenagers and the processes that help them flourish and thrive. He is the creator of the framework of Developmental Assets and other widely celebrated innovations in human development. He serves as president and CEO of Search Institute, an independent nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide leadership, knowledge, and resources to promote healthy children, youth, and communities.
- Author(s)Peter L. Benson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight436 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.