All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected essays consider points of affinity and friction between Walter Benjamin and Martin Heidegger.
- Author BiographyAndrew Benjamin is Professor of Philosophy and Jewish Thought at Monash University, Australia and Distinguished Professor of Philosophy and the Humanities at Kingston University, London. He is the author of several books, including Working with Walter Benjamin: Recovering a Political Philosophy. Dimitris Vardoulakis is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. He is the author of Sovereignty and Its Other: Toward the Dejustification of Violence.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Benjamin,Dimitris Vardoulakis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.