All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of three generations of spatial ecometric models: models based on cross-sectional data, static models based on spatial panels and dynamic spatial panel data models. The book t only presents different model specifications and their corresponding estimators, but also critically discusses the purposes for which these models can be used and how their results should be interpreted.
- Author BiographyJ.Paul Elhorst is professor in Regional Science, endowed by the foundation Leerstoel Regionale Economie (Groningen, Friesland, Drenthe), at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. He has degrees in Economics (PhD, University of Amsterdam) and Econometrics (MSc, University of Amsterdam). He was awarded the Martin Beckmann Prize for the best paper in Papers in Regional Science 2007 and became the European editor of this journal in 2013. He has taught Spatial Econometrics courses in Groningen, Utrecht, Jonkoping, Umea, Konstanz and Paris.
- Author(s)J. Paul Elhorst
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Regional Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.