All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the ways in which the organization of interior space can be developed from the initial concept through to the planning of a project. The straightforward text explains strategies, processes and methods that can be employed to transform an initial brief into an interior that provides an appropriate response to the projects demands. This is backed up with a wealth of visual material including photographs and specially created diagrams and models. Case studies and step-by-step exercises further illustrate the application of the principles and approaches introduced in the text. This is an invaluable practical and inspirational guide to a subject that all students of spatial design must master.
- Author BiographyIan Higgins is Senior Tutor on the MA Interior Design programme at the Royal College of Art, London. He previously taught at Nottingham Trent University and Kingston University. He has lectured, taught, examined and consulted on interior design education at institutions in China, Japan, Malaysia and South Africa. He is a past Chairman of Interior Educators.
- Author(s)Ian Higgins
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.