Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to a whole new way to Facebook! In the book Speak 'Face'book?! you will be introduced to a wide variety of terms created specifically for your social networking. If you are looking for a way to standout or to be more entertaining in your status updating, then you have found the right resource! This book is much more than learning a new language, it is a lingo you can use every day on social media. This invative termilogy will definitely help you punctuate your posts while being articulate at the same time. This is where you can learn to communicate like, Thanks for the 'Face'Lift everyone! All your birthday wishes were so overwhelming! or 'Face'Bomb alert! We're going to have a baby! or Wow, did I ever just do a 'Face'Plant with that last update--that's what I get for posting before proofreading! So have fun with this new vocabulary and speak 'Face'book!
- Author(s)Rob Key
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.