All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Morgan Love Series is a chapter book series written for girls, 7 - 9 years old. The series provides moral lessons that will aid in character development. It will also help young girls develop their vocabulary, english and math skills as they read through the stories and complete the entertaining and educational exercises provided at the end of each chapter and in the back of the book. When Morgan discovers that Antoine and Alec, the new kids on her block are big bullies she doesn't kw what to do. She thinks about telling her parents when her cousin becomes their latest victim but he tells her t to because he doesn't want to look like a wimp.When Morgan goes back to school, she finds out that Alec is the also the new kid in her class. She becomes worried about her friend Trey when he decides to stop hanging out with her and the others and start hanging with Alec instead. As Trey and Alec become good friends, Morgan sees thing but trouble ahead. She doesn't want to get hurt or have the other kids think she's a tattletale but she also does t want her friend Trey to get in trouble. Morgan is having a hard time kwing what she should do. Should she continue to keep quiet or is it time to speak up?
- Author BiographySTEPHANIE PERRY MOORE is the author of many Young Adult Christian fiction titles, including the Payton Skky series, the Laurel Shadrach series, the Perry Skky Jr. series, the Faith Thomas Novelzine series, the Carmen Browne series, and the Beta Gamma Pi series. She is also the co-editor for the impactful BibleZine, REAL. Mrs. Moore speaks with young people across the country, showing them how they can live life fully and do it God's way. Stephanie currently lives in the greater Atlanta area with her husband, Derrick, a former NFL player and author, and their three children. Visit her website at www.stephanieperrymoore.com.
- Author(s)Stephanie Perry Moore
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMorgan Love
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight118 g
- Width135 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.