All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you have to give a speech and this time you want to be confident. Here is your personal guide to -fault, -fear speaking events! The best way to overcome your fear of public speaking is to kw ahead of time what you will say and how you will be present the material. This handbook takes you step-by-step through the process of speech preparation and delivery, from analyzing your audience to the use of your voice.
- Author(s)Susan J Benjamin
- PublisherGood Year Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Year Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.