All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you interested in getting out of the audience observing and onto the stage sharing your thoughts, ideas, and experience with the world? If so, Speaker Camp is for you! Russ Unger and Samantha Starmer are seasoned and popular presenters at venues such as South by Southwest, and numerous other events around the world. Their insights and expertise will guide you through the steps you need to take to be in the limelight too. Using a clear and concise workshop-like approach, you'll learn to:* brainstorm ideas* create an abstract* craft a biography* organize and structure content* practice your presentation* prepare to present to an audienceWhat's more, Speaker Camp covers the mechanics of presenting material onstage, managing an audience, and how to approach making updates and revisions to presentations after you've given them. You've got a lot to say, and people deserve to hear it!
- Author BiographyRuss Unger is a User Experience designer and researcher in the Chicago area. He is coauthor of the book A Project Guide to UX Design and is coauthor of the book Designing the Conversation. Russ is co-founder of ChicagoCamps, which hosts low-cost, high-value technology events in Chicago. Samantha Starmer has more than 15 years of experience in leading large, customer-centered products and programs from strategy through design and execution at companies such as Razorfish, REI, Microsoft, and Amazon. She is passionate about evangelizing and creating holistic customer experiences across channels, time, and devices. Samantha has a Master's in Library and Information Science from the University of Washington, regularly teaches graduate-level courses, and enjoys writing and presenting on customer experience and customer-focused organizational design.
- Author(s)Russ Unger,Samantha Starmer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Weight202 g
- Width157 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.