All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a new format Speaking Frames: How to Teaching Talk for Writing: Ages 8-10 brings together material from Sue Palmer's popular Speaking Frames books for years 3 and 4. Providing an invative and effective answer to the problem of teaching speaking and listening, this book offers a range of speaking frames for children to orally 'fill in' developing their language patterns and creativity, and boosting their confidence in talk for learning and talk for writing. Fully updated, this book offers: * material for individual, paired and group presentations * links to cross-curricular 'Skeletons' * support tes for teachers and assessment guidance * advice on flexible progression and working to a child's ability * suggestions for developing individual pupils' spoken language skills. With a wealth of photocopiable sheets and creative ideas for speaking and listening, Speaking Frames: How to Teaching Talk for Writing: Ages 8-10 is essential reading for all practising, trainee and recently qualified teachers who wish to develop effective speaking and listening in their classroom.
- Author BiographySue Palmer is a writer, broadcaster and consultant on the education of young children. Specialising in the teaching of literacy, she has authored over 200 books and has contributed to numerous television programmes and software packages. She is the author of How to Teach Writing Across the Curriculum: Ages 6-8 and How to Teach Writing Across the Curriculum: Ages 8-14, also published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Sue Palmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.