All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBianca Frazier grew up in Englewood, Chicago, one of the most violent and poorest communities in the state of Illiis. She uses her experiences of defying odds and stereotypes to teach readers the power of using positive affirmations to self to improve public speaking skills. This workbook uses a self evaluative test, free response spaces and question and answer sections to improve readers public speaking skills.GRAB THIS BOOK ONLY IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH... Confidence, Stage Freight, Speech Development, Shyness, Voice Inflection, Heavy Accent, Stuttering, Visual Aids, Gestures, Being Yourself, Dress Attire, Staying Positive, Networking, and Nervousness.
- Author BiographyBianca Frazier is a motivational speaker and entreprenuer. Her passion for public speaking began in high school as she portrayed a minister for a fake class wedding. While serving in various leadership roles in college (president of the student body, honors students association and marching band), she built her expertise in public speaking. Her recent speaking events include the Trayvon Martin Call to Action Program, Congressman James E. Clyburn Political Form and ABC Columbia.
- Author(s)Bianca Frazier
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.