All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionEffective speechmaking is vital to anyone who needs to get up in front of an audience. From businesspeople, lawyers, politicians, and clergy to committee chairs, teachers, concerned citizens, and storytellers, competent public speaking is vital to the speaker's credibility. KEY TOPIC: This brief, step-by-step approach to the speechmaking process allows readers to concentrate on the preparation, practice, and presentation without getting bogged down in theoretical discussion. Topics include: getting started, audience analysis, supporting ideas and material, preparation, delivery, and more. MARKET: Ideal for anyone who has to prepare a speech.
- Author(s)Arthur Koch,Jason Schmitt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.