All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAs many as one in five children may at some time need extra help with their education, but does this mean they have special educational needs? Using expert advice and the latest information, this book brings together the facts on special educational needs, looking in detail at the different types of additional needs and how parents and carers can cope with them in daily life. Find out which professionals can help, how to get through the system and gain support, how to handle behavioural difficulties at home and school, and how to get the best education for your childs needs. Practical issues such as housing, sleep deprivation and finance are also an integral part of the book. Whether you are worried about your childs development, or work with children and want to kw more, this book will arm you with all the facts and resources you need to help a child with special educational needs.
- Author BiographyAntonia Chitty is an award-winning entrepreneur and author of 15 books. She started blogging in 2007 and still blogs about business and flexible work, as well as providing blogging services for business clients. Alongside writing books and blogging, Antonia helps women in business through ACEInspire and Become a Mumpreneur.
- Author(s)Antonia Chitty,Victoria Dawson
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.