All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world we live in has jungle thick with trees, deserts covered with sand and cold sw and ice at the North and South poles. What plants and animals live in these special places?
- Author(s)Min-Hui Jeon
- PublisherBig & Small
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Storybooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig & Small
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width231 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJoy Cowley
- Illustrator(s)Seong Muhn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.