All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause special interest groups, lobbyists, and political action committees raise millions for political campaigns, they can greatly influence candidates and election results. Examine the issues and consider who has--and who should have--such power in the election process.
- Author(s)Sandy Donovan
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInside Elections
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.