All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionTop knitwear designer Debbie Bliss presents a collection for new-borns that will be cherished and handed down for years to come, from blankets and sweaters to hats and bootees, all using soft, snuggly yarns.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss, former designer for Baby Gap, is the best-selling author more than a dozen books, including Simply Baby, Baby Knits for Beginners, The Baby Knits Book, Debbie Bliss Knitting Workbook, How to Knit, and Classic Knits for Kids.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width254 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.