All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionAfter witnessing the shocking murder of his father, Leo Hightower must begin life on his own. For the typical twenty-one year old, that prospect would t be overly daunting. But Leo is t typical. He has special needs - the politically correct term meaning he is t rmal. Leo is developmentally delayed, has a low IQ, and takes medication daily to help control his ADHD. He begins life as an independent adult in his own unique fashion: following strict regimens to accomplish daily routines; riding his bike long distances rather than enduring the near panic he feels when driving a vehicle; and relying on his dad's voice that Leo still hears inside his head to guide him. Along the way he touches the lives of others who are eventually able to look past his special needs and see his basic goodness and strength of character. Just as Leo settles in and begins to feel comfortable with his new responsibilities, he is forced to face unexpected challenges. Chief among them: His father's killer is w targeting Leo.
- Author BiographyJohn Underwood lives and plays in Panama City Beach, Florida - the setting for Special Needs. He is also the adoptive father of a special needs son.
- Author(s)John Underwood
- Date of Publication18/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.