Special Needs in the General Classroom, Strategies That Make It Work by Susan Gingras Fitzell M Ed (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Personal Education Coach in a book! How to nurture student learning and foster success. This book shows you how to identify, face, and solve the teaching challenges you may experience in an inclusive classroom. From co-teaching issues to collaboration between educators, parents and students, this book empowers educators and students to maximize learning potential and help each person succeed in the classroom. This is a book you cant afford NOT to have. Learn twelve brain-based learning principles and how to apply each one in your classroom. Gain access to valuable templates and guidelines that offer effective classroom management techniques. Learn proven strategies that enhance memorization and recall for any student at any learning level. Give your students the priceless gifts of empowerment, accountability, and motivation to tackle any learning challenge. Learn practical strategies today and implement them in your curriculum tomorrow. Discover effective ways to use techlogy to supplement instruction. Gain precious insight and tips on how to help students with attention and distraction issues. Acquire useful learning techniques for students in the autistic spectrum. Become skilled at differentiating for multiple intelligences and enhancing the learning experience for ALL students. Learn how culture and language bias become barriers to learning and how to overcome these challenges. Find the best methods and techniques to maximize learning for all personality types. This book demonstrates proven solutions! The effective tools outlined in this book will guide you to motivate students to learn, harness their desire and potential, and empower each individual to overcome any challenge. As a comprehensive guide to successful learning, this book is a must-have for educators, parents, and students. Get your copy today!
- Author BiographySusan Fitzell, M. Ed, is a dynamic, nationally recognized presenter and educational consultant specializing in special education topics, co-teaching, bullying prevention, adolescent anger management, and practical strategies to increase achievement of ALL students in ALL classrooms. Susan's motto is, Good for all, critical for students who learn differently. With years of experience co-teaching in the general education classroom, Susan possesses a unique understanding of the challenges facing co-teachers and paraprofessionals, and has spent her teaching life developing tools for both child and teacher success. Motherhood has helped her identify with the needs of parents and help them find the best ways to help their children with homework and other critical issues. As a mother, teacher, and martial artist, Susan has over two decades of experience identifying and meeting the needs of youth, especially those with special needs, students with behavioral and anger management issues, and students who experience bullying. Susan's work focuses on building caring, inclusive school communities and helping students and teachers succeed in the inclusive classroom. Susan's greatest satisfaction comes from helping teachers make a positive impact by using practical, doable strategies that fuel positive, measurable results. Whether she's presenting a one day workshop or delivering long-term consulting, Susan's straight forward, common sense approach always yields positive results.
- Author(s)Susan Gingras Fitzell M Ed
- PublisherCogent Catalyst Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCogent Catalyst Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.