Special Pastoral Formation for Youths in Africa in the 21st Century: The Nigerian Perspective with Extra Focus on the Socio-Anthropological, Ethical, Theological, Psychological and Societal Problems of Today's Youngsters by JoeBarth Chiemeka Abba (Paperback, 2009)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis scientific research focuses on the Church and society on special youth formation coupled with the essence for the real workable, formidable and systematic orientations for the youth problems, human dignity and Pro-life phemen, and prospects in order to get well with their youthful exuberance as the future leaders of tomorrow. Today's youth being in dire need of the active formation and training in the modern world is a great challenge t only to the Church itself but on the whole to be one of the top priorities of the government to prepare some concrete steps for the special care of youth development. The rational, mental or spiritual (soul and body) educational dimensions are more on the adaptability in course of their growth, and acceptance, to practice the Church teachings and being loyal to the State laws and regulations for the common good. The handling of the youth problems requires constant attention with immense interest and zeal on the part of the various families, trainers, counsellors and leaders entrusted with such typical social work to be able to understand them, to listen to them, and to direct and harness their potentialities and enterprising spirit.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Joe-Barth C. Abba, born in Enugu State of Nigeria, is a priest of the Catholic Archdiocese of Onitsha and ordained in 1994. After some years of experiences in parish work and other Diocesan assignments and mission apostolates, he was sent on study-apostolates and Research Programmes in Europe. He holds a B.A. (Phil.) and a Th. (Theol.) in Nigeria - affiliate Urban University Rome, a B.A. in Public Relations and Journalism in Chicago (USA), a Diploma in Office Administration/Foreign Modern Languages in Germany, and a M.A. (Phil.) and a Ph.D. (Pastoral Theology) from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich. The author is an erudite scholar and author of a great number of publications.
- Author(s)JoeBarth Chiemeka Abba
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note4, 4 fig.
- Weight530 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.